alright,in this article we will try to discuss,one of the problems that often arise when we use the Epson printer,especially on the Epson L series, As you can see in the headline above, we will try to focus on discussing about how to fix in school Weste L110, L300, L350, L355.
Usually when this problem occurs, will be a warning that appears on your computer monitor, the picture it like this.
Perhaps you are confused, what the purpose of the warning, so Earlier, I mentioned beforehand, that the warning appears because the printer ink counter is full, and to restore order to the printer can print again, you have to empty the ink counter with the help of tool Epson adjustment program., Tools This function erases all data in the data stored in the printer during the printer do the printing
Alright, How To Fix Epson L110 L300 l350 l355?
The trick is very easy, please follow the following stages
- Surely as a first step, you need to have these tools, so you can download here.
- After you download it, please extract it first, then double click on adjprogcrackred.axe.
- Click on the select menu, there you will see 5 series printer, among others, L110, L210, L300, L350, L355, please choose one of them according to what printer you use
- For example, here I choose Epson L110, then Click Particular Adjustment Mode.
- Then in maintenance, Click waste Ink pad counter.
- Furthermore, check the Main Pad Counter, click again Check then Initialization
- Last, just click finish